Android and Mobile Developer
We are providing visa sponsorship for OPT and H1 candidates in coming April.
WINTrio is a leading provider of cloud managed services, agile software development, DevOps, systems engineering, IT service management and risk analytics. We work collaboratively with our federal and commercial customers to solve their biggest challenges through a commitment to delivering innovation, agility, and maximum value. Our team members are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers and provide measurable cost saving.
It is a 5-year project with a large client in completely DevOps/DevSecOps arena with the latest and greatest tools and technologies for folks to broaden their skills set. The stability, growth, and flexibility are the key benefits provided with this opportunity. The project is the backbone for our client providing all cloud and DevOps/DevSecOps type services with the latest and greatest tools … not a routine job or a contract. It is probably one of the few organizations like Amazon, Netflix, and Google implementing a true DevOps/DevSecOps culture and transforming the way business is done.
For more information, please contact, Musharaf Rashid, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hands-on mobile design and development experience on Android platform with Kotlin for at least 3 years; deep Kotlin knowledge and understanding is a must
- Preferably, someone with Swift knowledge
- Good experience with User Interface and User Experience technologies
- To use and work with outside APIs and data sources
- To perform unit test to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases and general reliability
- To work and make sure improved application performance and bug fixing
- Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
Location: Bentonville, AR
Quick Glance at WINTrio LLC’s Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – You may elect to participate in the FSA plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – If you elect to participate in an HDHP plan, you can enroll in the available HSA Program.
- 401K and Retirement Savings Account
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing – Based upon individual performance, client feedback, and business development results
- Vacation – Company paid vacation and federal holidays followed by the client
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Through available sponsors the 24 hours EAP program.
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance – Both are part of your benefit package and equal 1x your annual earnings ($15,000 minimum; $50,000 maximum); Voluntary Life and Personal Accident Insurance is optional.
- Voluntary Disability Insurance – Both short and Long-term disability insurance is optional
- Training – An abundance of training resources can be found on the Employee Service Center.
WINTrio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.