Cloud and Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer
Data Science/BI/Cloud Projects Bentonville, AR
Wintrio is a leading provider of cloud managed services, agile software development, DevOps, systems engineering, IT service management and risk analytics. We work collaboratively with our customers to solve their biggest challenges through a commitment to delivering innovation, agility, and maximum value. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers and provide measurable cost saving.
- The candidate MUST HAVE Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW), and ETL type background. The candidate must have led and managed BI and EDW initiatives with an ability to manage a demanding client by proposing alternate solutions. This type of critical thinking comes from experience and exposure in this domain that you grow after being in the industry for 8+ years.
- Deep hands-on MS Power BI experience is a MUST.
- Deep and Broad BI, EDW, and ETL type background is a MUST.
- The candidate must be well-versed in cloud solution technologies like AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Bachelor’s or MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, and/or related field.
- 10+ years of industry experience; preferably, a candidate should have Supply Chain and Consumer Goods background working for large US retailers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to regularly interact with customer, discuss and design requirements.
- Ability to hold grounds in complex and tough discussions. Remain objective and goal focused in all phases of project.
- Ability to communicate with offshore team on regular basis and become a communication bridge between customer and dev team.
- Ability to organize raw data in spreadsheets and perform basic statistical analysis.
- Ability to Work effectively in fast-paced, team-oriented, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to learn and efficiently use a service tool BI tool like Power BI
- Expertise in relational databases and schema design.
- Familiarity with BI models, star schema.
- Ability to create BI reports examples, prototypes and demonstrations autonomously.
- Wintrio LLC’s Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – You may elect to participate in the FSA plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – If you elect to participate in an HDHP plan, you can enroll in the available HSA Program.
- 401K and Retirement Savings Account
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing – Based upon individual performance, client feedback, and business development results
- Vacation – Company paid vacation and federal holidays followed by the client
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Through available sponsors the 24 hours EAP program.
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance – Both are part of your benefit package and equal 1x your annual earnings ($15,000 minimum; $50,000 maximum); Voluntary Life and Personal Accident Insurance is optional.
- Voluntary Disability Insurance – Both short and Long-term disability insurance is optional
- Training – An abundance of training resources can be found on the Employee Service Center.
Wintrio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.