Dot Net Architect in Reston, VA
We are providing visa sponsorship for OPT and H1 candidates in coming April.
Wintrio is a leading provider of cloud managed services, agile software development, DevOps, systems engineering, IT service management and risk analytics. We work collaboratively with our customers to solve their biggest challenges through a commitment to delivering innovation, agility, and maximum value. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers and provide measurable cost saving.
- The candidate MUST HAVE a diverse Architect-type profile vs. being only in dot net development. Someone who has directed teams, managed client, well-versed in overall SDLC, MS solution stack including its application security and containerization/Docker/Microservices.
- Design and develop .NET web applications with database backend
- Design and develop .NET applications with Microsoft’s Azure cloud hosted platform
- Build custom web parts, ‘features’ and ‘solutions’, SharePoint Designer workflows, custom Visual Studio workflows, Event Receivers, and Event Handlers
- Work with embassies and consulate personnel to define requirements on application development
- Work with RSC’s established .NET standards for development
- Evaluate requests for custom features for feasibility to execute within SharePoint 2010/2016
- Script deployment of web parts and features within SharePoint 2010/2016 structure
- Create system documentation and standard operating procedures for enterprise development
- Provide tier 3 technical support to site administrators when coding or integration issues arise
- Degree in related field preferred
- Required Knowledge/Experience:
- Over 10+ years’ experience developing Web Applications
- Over 10+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Over 10+ years’ experience developing and using the .NET framework
- Knowledge of cloud foundation principles and standards
- Knowledge and participation of all stages of the SDLC Processes
- Experience developing and configuring SharePoint Solution on SharePoint 2010 and 2016
- Management and coordination experience with large systems rollout
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications, particularly with a customer focus
- SQL Server database development experience
- Experience with Visual Studio workflows and the SharePoint API and web services
- Technical requirements definition
- Experience managing software builds
- 10+ years of Component-based software development with strong C# skills coupled with Oracle, SQL Server
- 10+ years SQL Server database development experience
- SharePoint implementation and integration experience
- Visual Studio
- Experience with operations with federal government classified and unclassified networks
- Office 2010/2016
- Active Directory Integration with applications
- Technical requirements definition
- Experience developing .NET web applications, designing and developing SharePoint–based applications that interact with enterprise databases, web services, and applications
- Preferred Knowledge/Experience:
- 10+ years of .NET Development leveraging newer technologies like .NET CORE and ASP.NET Identity
- Web Front-End Development leveraging newer technologies like Angular and\or React
- Experience with cloud infrastructure
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of team
- Attention to detail and continuous quality improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Perform other tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of the department/contract
- Perform other duties as assigned by Project Manager
- WINTrio LLC’s Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – You may elect to participate in the FSA plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – If you elect to participate in an HDHP plan, you can enroll in the available HSA Program.
- 401K and Retirement Savings Account
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing – Based upon individual performance, client feedback, and business development results
- Vacation – Company paid vacation and federal holidays followed by the client
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Through available sponsors the 24 hours EAP program.
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance – Both are part of your benefit package and equal 1x your annual earnings ($15,000 minimum; $50,000 maximum); Voluntary Life and Personal Accident Insurance is optional.
- Voluntary Disability Insurance – Both short and Long-term disability insurance is optional
- Training – An abundance of training resources can be found on the Employee Service Center.
WINTrio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.