Front End (UI) Developer in Reston, VA
We are providing visa sponsorship for OPT and H1 candidates in coming April.
Wintrio is a leading provider of cloud managed services, agile software development, DevOps, systems engineering, IT service management and risk analytics. We work collaboratively with our customers to solve their biggest challenges through a commitment to delivering innovation, agility, and maximum value. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers and provide measurable cost saving.
- Front-end Engineer experienced in developing Web Apps using React/React native/ Angular
- Expert in Front-end technologies with React/ React native
- Expert in Java, Spring, Spring boot
- Test Automation & CI/CD Experience +
- Individual must be self-motivated with very strong logic and problem solving skills to be effective in our semi-unstructured environment Tasks
- Full Software Development Life Cycle duties to include design, development, testing, verification, validation, and documentation.
- User Interface design of interactive web applications including ADA 508, and cross browser compliance
- Business Tier creation leveraging a MVC paradigm
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience developing web applications using Java and .NET
- Team Foundation Server (work item tracking, source code, versions, branching)
- Team player concerned with mission success
- Strong problem solving, logic, and analytic skills
- Substantial HTML experience
Skills Strongly Desired
- Past Experience with Classic ASP and Java technologies
- Working knowledge of MVC
- Comfortable automating the creation of HTML
- Comfortable using form inputs, post data, and view state
- Ability to build 508 compliant interfaces
WINTrio LLC’s Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – You may elect to participate in the FSA plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – If you elect to participate in an HDHP plan, you can enroll in the available HSA Program.
- 401K and Retirement Savings Account
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing – Based upon individual performance, client feedback, and business development results
- Vacation – Company paid vacation and federal holidays followed by the client
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Through available sponsors the 24 hours EAP program.
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance – Both are part of your benefit package and equal 1x your annual earnings ($15,000 minimum; $50,000 maximum); Voluntary Life and Personal Accident Insurance is optional.
- Voluntary Disability Insurance – Both short and Long-term disability insurance is optional
- Training – An abundance of training resources can be found on the Employee Service Center.
WINTrio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.