Java Architect in Bentonville, AR
We are providing visa sponsorship for OPT and H1 candidates in coming April.
WINTrio is a leading provider of cloud managed services, agile software development, DevOps, systems engineering, IT service management and risk analytics. We work collaboratively with our customers to solve their biggest challenges through a commitment to delivering innovation, agility, and maximum value. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers and provide measurable cost saving.
It is a 5-year project with Walmart in completely DevOps/DevSecOps arena with the latest and greatest tools and technologies for folks to broaden their skills set. The stability, growth, and flexibility are the key benefits provided with this opportunity. The project is the backbone of DHS providing all cloud and DevOps/DevSecOps type services with the latest and greatest tools … not a routine job or contract. It is probably one of the few organizations implementing a true DevOps/DevSecOps culture and transforming the way business is done.
Desired Certifications and Key Words: Java/J2EE Certifications in combination with others like MS Azure, AWS, etc. are highly desired.
For more information, please contact, Musharaf Rashid, mr@localhost.
Must Have Key Skills:
- Minimum of 10+ years hands on experience as an engineer
- Graduate degree in CS or related field.
- Experience in high volume transactional processing environments
- Strong English written and verbal ability.
- Wonderful team player with strong interpersonal ability. Ability to liasion between Lahore and US teams.
- Strong database design (relational as well as non-relational) experience including entity relational diagrams, stored procedures.
- Abstract thinking skills and employing experience and knowledge to create innovative and elegant solutions along with the ability to write exemplary code
- Knowledge of full application lifecycle design tools and methodologies, e.g. Scrum
- Self-driven and with a strong desire to excel and the ability to work independently
- Experience of working with teams in rapid delivery environment.
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers and clients.
- Strong motivation to drive impact in a team as a proponent of best practices and doing smart work.
- Exceptional proficiency in Java 8.
- Provide and share a broad knowledge of technologies and architectures and function as a mentor.
- Has deep understanding of and able to create web services, RESTful APIs, SOA, micro-services, Docker
Location: Austin, TX (possibility of “partially” remote or travel)
Quick Glance at Wintrio LLC’s Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – You may elect to participate in the FSA plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – If you elect to participate in an HDHP plan, you can enroll in the available HSA Program.
- 401K and Retirement Savings Account
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing – Based upon individual performance, client feedback, and business development results
- Vacation – Company paid vacation and federal holidays followed by the client
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Through available sponsors the 24 hours EAP program.
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance – Both are part of your benefit package and equal 1x your annual earnings ($15,000 minimum; $50,000 maximum); Voluntary Life and Personal Accident Insurance is optional.
- Voluntary Disability Insurance – Both short and Long-term disability insurance is optional
- Training – An abundance of training resources can be found on the Employee Service Center.
- For more information on your Benefits, please see the Benefits at A Glance. The benefits will be effective 30 days after your start date.
WINTrio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.