MS Azure Sr. Developer or Architect, Austin TX
We are providing visa sponsorship for OPT and H1 candidates in coming April.
WINTrio is a leading provider of cloud managed services, agile software development, DevOps, systems engineering, IT service management and risk analytics. We work collaboratively with our federal and commercial customers to solve their biggest challenges through a commitment to delivering innovation, agility, and maximum value. Our team members are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers and provide measurable cost saving.
Our client, Walmart is probably one of the few organizations like Amazon, Netflix, and Google implementing a true Cloud/DevOps culture and transforming the way business is done. It is a 5-year project with a large client in completely DevOps/DevSecOps arena with the latest and greatest tools and technologies for folks to broaden their skills set. The stability, growth, and flexibility are the key benefits provided with this opportunity. The project is the backbone for our client providing all cloud and DevOps/DevSecOps type services … not a routine job or a contract.
Description of Project:
- Large program in a fortune retailer. Total program team of 40+ people.
- Transforming legacy applications to Cloud Native.
- Optimizing could usage by offloading not-fit-for cloud applications.
- Working closely with Microsoft Azure product teams to define cloud architecture and solve performance problems.
- Application and Database payloads, both will be migrated to Azure.
Technical Skills Required:
- Hands on Azure knowledge.
- Deep understanding of Azure IaaS, PaaS
- Familiarity with Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Data Factory.
- Understanding of Azure CI/CD will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of Docker will be a big plus.
- 50% hands on development/technical tasks
- Azure architecture
- Azure configurations, design, and testing.
- 50% Leadership and Technical Management Tasks
- Liaison with legacy application teams in understanding requirements and architecture.
- Co-ordinate with Microsoft technical staff and application teams.
- Run the program with Offsite Program manager and engineering teams (define tasks, get work done and demo to customer).
- Must haves:
- Ability to get work done via a remote team.
- Fluent with Agile (SCRUM) process.
Location: Austin, TX (possibility of “partially” remote or travel)
Quick Glance at WINTrio LLC’s Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – You may elect to participate in the FSA plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – If you elect to participate in an HDHP plan, you can enroll in the available HSA Program.
- 401K and Retirement Savings Account
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing – Based upon individual performance, client feedback, and business development results
- Vacation – Company paid vacation and federal holidays followed by the client
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Through available sponsors the 24 hours EAP program.
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance – Both are part of your benefit package and equal 1x your annual earnings ($15,000 minimum; $50,000 maximum); Voluntary Life and Personal Accident Insurance is optional.
- Voluntary Disability Insurance – Both short and Long-term disability insurance is optional
- Training – An abundance of training resources can be found on the Employee Service Center.
- For more information on your Benefits, please see the Benefits at A Glance. The benefits will be effective 30 days after your start date.
WINTrio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.