Scrum Master or Agile PM in Reston, VA
We are providing visa sponsorship for OPT and H1 candidates in coming April.
WINTrio is a leading provider of cloud managed services, agile software development, DevOps, systems engineering, IT service management and risk analytics. We work collaboratively with our federal and commercial customers to solve their biggest challenges through a commitment to delivering innovation, agility, and maximum value. Our team members are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers and provide measurable cost saving.
It is a 5-year project with a large client in completely DevOps/DevSecOps arena with the latest and greatest tools and technologies for folks to broaden their skills set. The stability, growth, and flexibility are the key benefits provided with this opportunity. The project is the backbone for our client providing all cloud and DevOps/DevSecOps type services with the latest and greatest tools … not a routine job or a contract. It is probably one of the few organizations like Amazon, Netflix, and Google implementing a true DevOps/DevSecOps culture and transforming the way business is done.
Desired Certifications and Key Words: Agile, PM, Scrum, CSM
For more information, please contact, Musharaf Rashid, mr@localhost.
- Experience guiding both onshore and offshore teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices for a software development (preferably in a dot net environment) for at least 1 year
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to backlog grooming
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible
Location: Reston, VA
Quick Glance at Wintrio LLC’s Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – You may elect to participate in the FSA plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – If you elect to participate in an HDHP plan, you can enroll in the available HSA Program.
- 401K and Retirement Savings Account
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing – Based upon individual performance, client feedback, and business development results
- Vacation – Company paid vacation and federal holidays followed by the client
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Through available sponsors the 24 hours EAP program.
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance – Both are part of your benefit package and equal 1x your annual earnings ($15,000 minimum; $50,000 maximum); Voluntary Life and Personal Accident Insurance is optional.
- Voluntary Disability Insurance – Both short and Long-term disability insurance is optional
- Training – An abundance of training resources can be found on the Employee Service Center.
WINTrio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.