Sr. Network Architect
Key Words: NetCool, Riverbed (OpNet), video multicasting technology and VMware virtual networking, Infoblox, IPS, IDS, HIDS, Firewall Service Modules, and Cisco ASA
We are working to grow our team for an important mission with one of our federal government clients, when you join you will be part of an important and exciting mission that provides information technology expertise, strategic vision and tactical implementations using frameworks that require cloud services that are virtualized, scalable, cost effective and that utilize DevOps practices.
The successful candidate is one who has had repeated success commanding respect as an articulate, creative problem solver comfortable acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to senior Government customers, giving them expert advice on technical tradeoffs and risks, as well as designing technical solutions and commanding the respect of the highly technical engineers who will implement the solutions.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and technical authority for the network team.
- Provide Tier IV troubleshooting expertise for critical for network, video, voice, server, storage, and directory services whichever applies to the outage type. Troubleshoots the full stack architecture as issues arise e.g. testing firewall changes, performance testing, etc. Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Reports.
- Gathers requirements and develops high level and low level designs, test artifacts, and configurations.
- Establishes an efficient and effective repeatable methodology for architecture and engineering solutions from concept to delivery of operations.
- Provides recommendations for new products and technology for supporting all layers of the IT infrastructure architecture
Required Qualifications for this position include:
- 10+ years’ experience providing network architectural leadership.
- 5+ years’ experience managing relationships with senior technical customers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to document solutions with MS Office products: specifically, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with management and peers
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Experience using NetCool, Riverbed (OpNet), video multicasting technology and VMware virtual networking, Infoblox
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience implementing, integrating, operating, and maintaining enterprise-
- class security devices and software (e.g., IPS, IDS, HIDS, Firewall Service Modules, and Cisco ASA)
- (CISSP) preferred but not mandatory
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred in a technical discipline.
Location: DC Metro/Bethesda, MD
Wintrio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.